ABBAYE DE BONNEFONT

Historic site and monument ,  Abbey, Priory, Abbey church ,  Ruins and remains ,  History ,  Conservatory ,  Botanical gardens at Proupiary

Abbaye de bonnefont arche PRIOUPARY
Abbaye bonnefont PRIOUPARY
jardin abbaye bonnefotn PROUPIARY
  • A site from which emanates an immense serenity by the traces left from the biggest Cistercian building of Comminges.

    Founded in 1136 but taken apart in the 19th Century, the vestiges of the abbey today are those of the doorman’s quarters and the lay brother’s building, a washbasin and various other architectural structural remnants. Property of Saint-Martory‘s Communauté de Communes du Canton. The starting place for theme walks into the lower Pyrenees.
  • Access
    • Airport/airfield  :  Toulouse - Blagnac at 80 km
    • Motorway  :  A 64 at 10 km
    • Railway station  :  Boussens at 8 km
    • Main road  :  N117 at 5 km
  • Environment
    • In the country
    • In the forest
    • On the "Via Garona"
  • Spoken languages
    • English
Services
  • Equipment
    • Picnic area
    • Bar
  • Services
    • Animals accepted
    • Free visit on request
    • Guided tour on request
Rates
Payment methods
  • Cheques and giro cheques
  • Cash
  • Rates
  • Adult
  • Child rate