One of the last windmills in the Lauragais region to have been in operation until 1960.Built in 1691 on an artificial mound, the Cambiac mill was one of the last mills to operate in the Lauragais region. It belonged to the Bonnet family, a large miller family in the region. The last miller, Marius Bonnet, ceased his activity in 1965. This tower mill houses a very well preserved miller's furniture (weights and measures, sails, spinning wheel).
Visible from the outside and can be visited for Heritage Days.