The Roc Bélesta Equestrian Centre is ready to welcome you in La Magdelaine-sur-Tarn (Haute-Garonne), in a verdant setting dotted with pines and oak.Give free reign to your passion for horse riding there, all year round.
Located near to Toulouse, the Roc Bélesta Equestrian Centre is happy to accommodate all riders from beginners to the more seasoned, from 4 years of age. The high-quality facilities at the Pony Club and the Equestrian Centre ensure this horse riding school can cater for all disciplines.
The Roc Bélesta Equestrian Centre offers:
- Individual or group (7 horses maximum) horse riding lessons.
- Horseback riding in the surrounding Toulouse countryside of a 1, 2 or 3 hour duration;
- Skills improvement programmes for all levels.
Several other activities are offered too.
- Airport/airfield : Toulouse Blaganc at 36 km
- Railway station : Gare St Sulpice at 16 km
- Motorway : A68 St Sulpice at 20 km
- Spoken languages
- Animals accepted
- Payment methods