Downhill ski trail
15 kms from Luchon, Bourg d'Oueil is ready to welcome you to its superb mountain valley overlooked by the Mont Né.
Perfect for learning to ski. The snowfields lying between 1 350 and 1 660 m above sea level, the fact that it’s on the human scale, its « good deals », make it the ideal destination for all your family activities with complete safety for you and your children: walks, rambles, tobogganing, alpine skiing or just relaxing in the open air !
- 6 ski runs
- 3 ski lifts
- 2 snow machines
- heated picnic room
- Altitude : 1 350 m/ 1 660 m
Camper van facilities :
- Service area in Saint-Mamet (2 kms from Luchon) and in Luchon near the Badech lake
- Parking allowed in the ski resort.
- Snowshoe rambles
- Cross-country ski-ing
Apres-ski activities :
- Explore the remarkable churches and chapels in this valley.
- Road : motorway A64, exit 17
- Montréjeau, 140 kms from Toulouse
- Train : Luchon station 15 kms away
- Airport : Toulouse 140 kms or Tarbes 110 kms away