15 kms from Luchon, Bourg d'Oueil is ready to welcome you to its superb mountain valley overlooked by the Mont Né.
Perfect for learning to ski. The snowfields lying between 1 350 and 1 660 m above sea level, the fact that it’s on the human scale, its « good deals », make it the ideal destination for all your family activities with complete safety for you and your children: walks, rambles, tobogganing, alpine skiing or just relaxing in the open air !
- 6 ski runs
- 3 ski lifts
- 2 snow machines
- heated picnic room
- Altitude : 1 350 m/ 1 660 m
Camper van facilities :
- Service area in Saint-Mamet (2 kms from Luchon) and in Luchon near the Badech lake
- Parking allowed in the ski resort.
- Snowshoe rambles
- Cross-country ski-ing
Apres-ski activities :
- Explore the remarkable churches and chapels in this valley.
- Road : motorway A64, exit 17
- Montréjeau, 140 kms from Toulouse
- Train : Luchon station 15 kms away
- Airport : Toulouse 140 kms or Tarbes 110 kms away